Tech Wiz is a service orientated company. It is committed to providing quality products installed by fully trained technicians at competitive prices.Should you not be happy with you
reception/installation during the Warranty period, you must check the following items before making a Warranty complaint. Failure to do so may incur a service cost for the Warranty to be valid, it
must be properly completed on the front of this form by the technician to identify the actual term of your Warranty.Some common faults which are not coved by Warranty are;
A. The incorrect tuning TV and / or VCR units.
B. A fault in either the TV and/or VCR units.
Please check the following;
1. That your TV and VCR are correctly tuned into the local television channels.
2. Plug in a second TV and try different leads from the socket to the VCR and then from the VCR to the TV.
3. That the TV/VCR button is in the correct position. When the light is illuminated, you should be able to play a Video on the Video playback channel.
4. Ghosting is usually caused by the signal being deflected off a building and causing the signal to be out of “sync”. This is not the fault of the antenna or installation and is more prevalent in the hills
and gully areas. A building may have been constructed between you and the transmitter after your antenna installation.
5. Horizontal white spots, (particularly Channel 2) are often caused by outside interference coming from power lines or electrical motors.
6. Things specifically excluded from Warranty include;
(a) alterations/ additions to the antenna system by any other person or company.
(b) if the antenna is disconnected or the direction changed by unauthorised persons.
(c) severe wind or storm damage. Household insurance covers this type of problem.
(d) reprogramming of TV/Video stations due to power cuts or loose plugs and leads on the TV and / or Video which can cause the lose of tuning.